When we think of healthful lifestyle choices we generally consider requirements for a healthy diet and regular vigorous exercise. We want to be sure we're eating a wide variety of foods from the p ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
At Lubbock Advanced Physical Medicine, we draw upon a wide range of proven treatments to safely and effectively help our patients on their path to wellness. We are a fully integrated medical pain relief center offering everything from traditional chiropractic care to the latest techniques including spinal decompression, trigger point injections, myofascial release and many, many more. Our integrated physical medicine approach allows us to not only offer patients quick and effective relief from chronic conditions such as sciatica or whiplash but also help with a whole range of other conditions such as plantar fasciitis, metabolic and weight issues, TMJ Dysfunction and even digestive disorders. Our practice incorporates the best of traditional and modern medicine from both the Western and Eastern worlds to relieve pain and improve our patients’ lives without the need for invasive surgery or risky prescription drugs. We incorporate our patients as partners in all phases of their treatment from the moment you walk into our clinic.
We have successfully treated patients for a whole range of conditions for years and have a proven track record of success. Below are just a few of the conditions we can help with but if you are suffering from pain, discomfort, stiffness or a limited range of motion or even just low energy or unexpected weight gain contact us today on (806) 791-3399:
– Whiplash often occurs as the result of a vehicle accident but can have a range of causes and includes a variety of conditions caused by violent backward and forward movement. Even if you have not been involved in a collision whiplash can cause pain in the neck and shoulders that chiropractic care and physical medicine can help relieve quickly and effectively.
– Chiropractic adjustment is famous for helping to neck and back pain for a very good reason. Whether its caused by a slipped disc, pinched nerve or just over-strained muscles chiropractic care in combination with our wide range of treatments is a proven effective method for relieving a wide range of neck and back pain conditions.
– Carpel Tunnel pain comes from a pinched nerve in the wrist or hand and can cause numbness and painful tingling of the area, a feeling which can move up your arm and, if untreated, can cause weakness in your hand. The associated discomfort can even cause insomnia and limit your range of motion. Physical therapy combined with chiropractic care can help to soothe these symptoms and free the nerves causing the pain providing permanent relief for sufferers.
– Our muscles are attached to our bones by thick fibrous cords called tendons. Straining or overusing a joint can result in tendinitis, a pain or tenderness around the affected joint. It’s a common injury, typically defined by its location: tennis or golfer’s elbow, jumper’s knee, pitcher’s or swimmer’s shoulder. Most cases responded well to chiropractic therapy.
– Pain in or around the knee joint can be caused by injury to the surrounding soft tissues, such as tendons or ligaments. Knee pain ranges from the occasional twinge to debilitating pain that requires ongoing treatment.
– Recognized by their symptoms. A tension headache’s like having a tight band around your head. Sometimes it’s just distracting, sometimes moderately painful. Migraines are far more debilitating. They’re a painful throbbing in one part of the head, often accompanied by nausea, vomiting and dizziness. Though neither condition responds reliably to medication, lifestyle changes and chiropractic therapy can be effective.
– These can be caused by inflammation of any of the soft tissues in the feet. Plantar fasciitis comes from stress on the plantar fascia, the connective tissue that runs from your toes to your heel bone. It’s a sharp stabbing pain in the foot. These both respond well to therapy, with correct footwear and sometimes a change in lifestyle sometimes needed.
These are just a handful of the conditions our clinic can help you with. If you are suffering from pain or anything that is stopping you on your path to wellness call our clinic today on (806) 791-3399.